ACRU grant scheme
The ACRU Grant Scheme is aimed at applicants from ACRU member institutions looking for financial resources towards the costs of mobility within the ACRU network. The activities supported by the Scheme include study visits/stays, summer schools, workshops, courses, PhD. conferences or research activities inside ACRU.
The grant is EUR 100/week/person except for PhD. conferences with the maximum financial contribution of EUR 150/person/conference.
- Check if your home university is an ACRU member.
- Contact the ACRU representative at your home university and tell him/her about your project idea.
- Find a university among ACRU members to host you and contact them. Remember, your host university must be in a country which is different from the country where your home university is located.
- Ask your host university to give you a Letter of Acceptance.
- Fill in the Grant Application Form and send it with all accompanying documents (as specified in the form) to ACRU’s office in Košice:
Prof. Jana Mojžišová, D.V.M., Ph.D.
University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice
041 81 Košice
- Your Application will be reviewed by the Executive Committee of ACRU and you will be informed of the results via e-mail.
Please note that ACRU grants are intended to support mobility of students or staff within the ACRU network.
- 31 March
- 30 June
- 30 September
- 31 December
- In order to receive the grant you will be asked to sign a Grant Agreement
- The allocated grant will be sent to your bank account upon signing of the Grant Agreement by the Secretary General of ACRU.
- In case you need a visa or any similar documents, allow yourself enough time to arrange them before your mobility period starts.
- Ask your host institution to give you a Letter of Confirmation which certifies the length of your stay.
- You will be asked to submit a Final Report which must be approved by the ACRU representative at your home university.
- Send the Letter of Confirmation and the Final Report to ACRU’s office in Košice.
More detailed information on the Grant Scheme can be found in the Description of the Grant Scheme. Please make sure you read it before submitting your application.
If you need any further guidance or help, please contact Ms. Ivana Pahulyiova at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Reka Bekesi at email@example.com